Sign in to follow this  
Dino Lombardi

Lost in Space

lenaheadey038hf6pq.jpgIt had been months since they had left Earth. Seth and Alice had barely come of age, it was nice to not wear masks when out and about but neither of them would have chosen to leave earth. The white atmosphere was almost intimidating as they sat on their levels version of a mess hall. Neither of them ended up wanting to be with their family o the went to a table of teenagers.

It was daunting having to know so much as a young adult, let alone a kid. Everything to survive. As if being a young adult wasn't enough. Alice had pretty short hair and she almost looked like a guy in the issued uniform that they all wore. It was as her brother Derek nudged at her to talk to the "cute boy" that she rolled her eyes and looked to Seth. "My brother thinks your cute," she said looking over to her brother.

@Dragon

Seth was sullen that morning, having already had a scrape with his father. It wasn't showing on his skin just yet but he could feel the bruise forming on the bridge of his cheek. 

When the man-chick beside him spoke up Seth glanced at her briefly, "Tell him your other brother is more my type," he muttered. 

@Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. “I’ll have to let him know she said with a laugh,” as she poked at her food. “I’m Alice by the way. It’s good to see I’m not the only person here in my age group,” she said to him.

@Dragon

"My dad did at least," he answered, looking back down at the plate and absently raising a hand to rub at the tender flesh of his cheek. As he did so he scowled without realizing it, inwardly cringing from the shame of the recollection from that morning. Right then it was all fresh and raw and he couldn't even bear the prospect of trudging back into the confines of the cell he was stuck in with his brother and their father's bouncy assed little bitch. 

@Morrigan

Alice nudged him with her elbow. "You want to get outta here then?" she offered to him. "I found a spot in one of the hangers that doesn't have any cameras on it," she offered to him. "I go there to get away from my stupid brothers."

@Dragon