Sign in to follow this  
Dino Lombardi

Bright Knights

Violet went with Red to his study. "God I want to smoke right now," she muttered to him. "It's a cult that believes that Alice is pregnant with their to be reborn goddess. Oh, and Alice is pregnant by the way," she advised him.

@Dragon

Red went silent at first. 

"What did she mean save for the ones on his car?" he frowned - latching onto that primarily because it seemed a threat to his son. He'd never been the best at expressing it but Seth and Richie were his pride and joy even if the both of them were simultaneously infuriating. 

@Morrigan

Violet licked the back of her teeth. "It supposedly meant to be scary. It's meant to say ' Lilith will rise again '," she advised him. "I am worried about them and need Alice to quit that night job of hers. I can at least trust her going to the shop."

@Dragon

Violet nodded. "Thank you," she said. "Mordria and Craig are going to go to Seth's place and add wards but according to Cynthia they are more of a deterrent than anything. They also gave us charms to be able to detect those that follow Lilith. I guess they will glow when they are near."

@Dragon

The only way she'd feel comfortable would be to try and get Seth to move home while they dealt with this but she knew he was too stubborn to do it. "I think we should perhaps get someone to follow Alice and Seth."

@Dragon