Sign in to follow this  
Dino Lombardi

Old Families v2

"I'm didn't look," he admitted as he balanced the items she was pushing at him, "I'm only familiar with shit that's toxic to us wolves. But I can smell that something's wrong... I don't know its kind of a vague scent like being on a sick beach if you know what I mean? Like when there's a Red Tide just coming in." 

@Morrigan

Alice and Seth had grown up with some traditional families within really old blood lines within the Supernatural world. Seth was always taught he had no choice in who he would marry and Alice the opposite but when it came down to it, a treaty between the lead Hunter family and the lead Werewolf pack that was supposed to help in staving off further war. It would give the wolves the opportunity to take care of their own when they got out of hand instead of the Hunters however it made for a tense treaty as many didn't believe it would work, least of all the kids that were supposed to be the ones getting married to seal it.

Both of them took off at the first opportunity they got and ended up in Florida for the sunny beaches and fun time.

Alice had gotten a place to stay with a roommate. She would be out on the beach by herself sunning for the moment before she would get up and go to get in the water.

@Dragon

Seth had known most of his life that who he didn't have any say in who he ended up married to. It hadn't bothered him much. At least, not until the time approached and he learned his wife to be came from old hunter blood, not a werewolf line as he'd always expected. 

That was just too much of an injustice to swallow. Fighting about it would get him nowhere, though. So he'd planned a trip to California with a few cousins and fellow pack mates, knowing at least one of them was under orders from his parents to keep an eye on him. Then about four days into the excursion the rest of them would wake to find that he'd split sometime in the middle of the night. 

He spent about two weeks just kind of meandering around the country until he eventually ended up in Florida. By that point he felt like he was sufficiently in the wind enough to settle down for a while. He landed a laid back seasonal position working a fishing boat, figuring that when winter rolled around he'd leave the country. 

It hadn't taken him long to get comfortable and make a few new friends in the laid back town. At the moment he was enjoying a day off, hanging out with a group of surfers he'd befriended not too long after settling. They were draped across their boards, alternating between catching the good waves that came in and ogling the bikini clad women sunning on the beach. Seth, in particular, had been eyeing a tattooed brunette off and on for awhile - and as luck would have it about the time she stood to make her way to the water a series of good white caps started swelling inward, providing a perfect opportunity to show out a little. 

@Morrigan

Alice wasn't exactly a surfer but she was s a strong swimmer. The boys surfing weren't bad to look at though, so she had noticed them and a few times caught one of them staring at her. She pretended like she didn't notice but as she headed for the water the waves picked up a little and the one she kept catching staring took the time to show off a little. When she got into the water she would smile at him and give him a wave before she dove in.

@Dragon

Seth made eye contact and caught her wave just as he was setting up, flashing a grin and nodding in response. It faded into a faint smirk as he turned his attention back to the incoming swell, sliding down against the board to begin paddling to catch it. He was a natural athlete and the more of an audience - or the more interesting the audience - the better her performed. As he caught the swell Seth came up easily on the board to coast the wave, nearly riding it to completion up until the point his friend Mick, knowing exactly why he was showing out, hurled a large shell dead at his head. Seth cursed as he ducked it, the motion pitching him off the board and sending him tumbling into the water. 

@Morrigan

As Seth fell off of his board she laughed but ducked under the water to push herself further out beyond the waves to just float for a while. When she came back in it was nearly an hour later and she saw the guy that had fallen off his board and she swam up behind him and placed her head on the empty side of his surf board. "You know if I were a shark I could have eaten you and you would have never heard it coming," she teased him.

@Dragon

Seth had socked Mick in the shoulder as soon as he'd spluttered up out of the water and swam back to the group. That resulted in a mass bout of rough housing that lasted a while before the lot of them got bored and drifted to other activities. 

Later they were scattered a little. Seth was draped across his board, head resting on his arms as he just floated, when he felt the weight settle against it. He startled a little, half expecting one of the guys to be about to flip him. So when he saw the girl from earlier he grinned, "Good thing your not cause that's not really the kind of biting I'm into." 

@Morrigan

Alice smiled to him. "That sounds hot," she said to him. "Makes me more curious," she said to him as she pushed herself up a little to nip at his arm just to tease him. "Just be careful. I would hate for the Meg to get you," she said as she pushed back and dipped down under the water and to swim back toward the shore.

@Dragon

Seth grinned as she referenced what had fast become one of his favorite shark flicks, though she was under the water and gone before he could respond. He watched as she resurfaced a way off and made her way back to the shore, appreciating the view as she walked away.

"Damn that one's hot," Mick commented as he drifted closer. 

"Yeah she is," Seth agreed as he stretched, "come on, lets go shower up and hit the bar." 

@Morrigan

Alice was packing up the small amount of stuff she had to leave herself as she passed the community showers and saw Seth. She gave him a smile as she headed toward her friends car that she was borrowing to be out there.

@Dragon