Sign in to follow this  
Seth (Young)

Jurassica Nova

"I'd love to have you along, you could tell me which ones you prefer," she said giving him a smile.

The excursion would be pleasant as well as the reunion, albeit about the same as it always was. It would be the next night, just before they were about to leave for dinner that Seth would get a text from Alice.

// Lamont asked me to marry him....

Alice was fishing for some sort of reaction from him, a don't do it or something that told her that maybe that weekend wasn't just sex for him either.

@Dragon

Like usual on their nights out, Seth had showered first since he got ready a little quicker. He was lying on the bed fucking about with his phone when the message came through. 

When he read the full thing he sat upright, swinging his leg off the edge of the bed to brace. It felt like he'd been doused with a bucket of ice water. 

Seth typed and erased for about five minutes before finally stopping and rocking back, looking over his shoulder to the bathroom as he heard the sound of the water cut off. He swallowed thickly, shifting in place a moment before he rose and snatched up the jeans he'd been wearing the day before, tugging them on before leaving the room to pace out to the balcony of Aurora's apartment. 

He dialed up Derek, the one person most likely to know the answer, "Where is Ally?" he asked when the older man picked up. 

@Morrigan

Seth hung up before Derek even managed to get the explanation for why out. He pocketed his phone and went back in, tugging on a shirt and jumping into his worn tennis shoes - leaving everything else as he headed for the door. He knew the restaurant. It wasn't where he'd been planning to go because it was a little out of his price range for just a date, but it was one that Aurora loved. 

Right then he just hoped he could get there before they left. 

@Morrigan

Alice had gone to the bathroom, not sure what she was supposed to do. Everyone thought it was nerves and she was in the bathroom. When he got there he would be greeted by a rotund man that looked just happy as pie, he was the actual chef for Vive Beatus. "How can I help you?"

@Dragon