Sign in to follow this  
Seth (Young)

Jurassica Nova

He wasn't even remotely dressed for the setting when he got there. Seth brushed on by the hostess, leaving them stammering - uncertain how to act. Just beyond that he paused for a split second to look for Alice, turning in the process to find himself facing the man that spoke. 

"Ah, I ah," he stammered a little, not entirely sure what he was doing to begin with, "I'm looking for a girl," he finally manged to get out -maybe not the best way to phrase things. 

@Morrigan

"Wha-No," he tried to correct, "she's a friend. She's here with someone I need to find her before..." Seth stopped abruptly, shifted in place a moment and then, "I need to talk to her before she does something... something that'll be bad for her," he tried to explain, albeit awkwardly. 

@Morrigan

Seth felt his phone begin to buzz in his pocket. He ignored it, knowing what it was, "She's ah... Skinny brunette on the smaller side of average height," he answered, "colorful tattoo of a bird on her back, really pretty in a kind of tom boy way.... Sort of wild haired no matter how she tries to style it, usually." 

@Morrigan

Seth started off that way, just barely  thinking to cast a hurried, "Thanks," over his shoulder on the way.

But it left him hovering awkwardly in the hall while he waited for her to emerge - he didn't dare just push his way in given how public a place it was but he was contemplating pounding on the door even if it wasn't much better.

@Morrigan

Alice took a final breath and decided because Seth still hadn't responded to go out and tell Lamont yes. So she opened the door and was surprised to see Seth standing there pacing. "Seth? What are you doing here?" she breathed to him steppign a little closer.

@Dragon

He turned toward the sound of her voice, pausing a little awkwardly now that he was face to face with her because he wad just realizing that he had no idea what to say. His jaw worked silently for a moment before he got up hos nerve enough to close the gap between them and pull her into a hard kiss.

@Morrigan

Alice was surprised momentarily by the gesture but quickly reacted. Returning the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed into him.

The kiss would end abruptly when she heard Lamont say, “What the fuck is this?”

@Dragon