Sign in to follow this  
Alice (Young)

Wrong Man

“I guess if I don’t end up bare foot and in the kitchen,” she muttered more to herself than to Seth as she took a drag of her cigarette. “Maybe you’re right,” she said. Or maybe he was wrong. She remembered feeling more amazing in her dream sex scene then she had ever felt with Dixon. 

"Come on Ally. Dixon knows you're not a housewife. He wouldn't be rooting you through that tech course otherwise. He knows he's lucky to have you." 

Seth sucked in a final draw on the cigarette, coughing when he accidentally burned into the filter, "It's all gonna work out Ally," he said when he'd shaken it off, "I think you just need to be away from all this shit, alone together again." 

@Morrigan

Alice scratched her eyebrow with her middle finger on the hand that held the cigarette and sighed. "You're probably right," she muttered. "You know you've always been there for me when I'm having issues with Dixon. I appreciate you always talking me out of being an idiot."

@Dragon

Yeah. It was fucking fantastic. Talking sense into her because he actually understood. 

And what the fuck did he get from it? 

"You've always been my best friend, Ally," he said, forcibly holding back a defeated sigh, "I want you to be happy. I get that you're nervous about all this but... ya know, outside of this whole overwhelming affair you were always content. And this is only gonna last through tomorrow and then you're off and free, right?" 

Alice smiled to him and sighed again. "Or trapped forever," she said cynically. She leaned over into him. "I just wish it was already over. I dread thinking about being stuck in that poofy dress all day tomorrow," she sighed. "Not looking forward to you seeing how dumb I look in it. It's going to be blackmail for years."

@Dragon

When she leaned over into him he couldn't help but turn his head to nudge into her for a moment... - but then that dream flashed back to mind.

He was starting to wonder if it had really been just a dream. It had been so vivid that he'd even felt pain when she'd been under him, dragging her nails down his shoulders. Miles better than any actual lay he remembered - damn sure more so than any wet dream. 

There had been a few suspiciously corresponding marks on himself the next morning, too. 

"You can change out of the poofy dress as soon as the ceremony is over," Seth nudged his shoulder against her, "give the families their stupid traditional thing - then its whatever you want. You can show up to the after party in a bikini if you want. It's your party, do what the fuck you want."

@Morrigan

Alice smirked to him knowing damn well everyone was going to expect her in that dress until Dixon took it off of her but it was the sentiment that made her smile. "Thanks," she said. "I guess that means I should sneak BACK into my room," she said looking up to him.

@Dragon