Sign in to follow this  
Alice (Young)

Wrong Man

"Thanks," Alice said as she turned to eat her food and Violet got up to start clearing the table.

"So what are your plans for today Alice?"

"I think Seth and I were just going to continue to watch some monster movies."

@Dragon

Seth shifted in pace briefly, passing it off as though scooting in a little closer to Alex. The boy was starting to lose interest in the food, bouncing in place and waving his hands around as he cooed and giggled. 

"Been nice having a friend who likes the same movies around again," he murmured as he tried to get the baby to take another bite - unsuccessfully as a flailing hand smacked the spoon and sent the contents sailing onto Seth's shirt. 

Violet smiled to him. “Well that’s good to hear,” it seemed like having Alice around was doing some good. It made Violet happy to see that Seth was coming out of his depression. 

Tonka had silently finished and cleaned off her plate. “I’m going to hang out at Natalie’s house mom. I’ll see you later,” she said as she left the room to grab her shoes and purse to leave. 

Alice couldn’t help the sneak when Alex tosses the food onto Seth’s shirt. “I think he’s full sweetheart,” Violet said as she reached over to take the child to get him cleaned up so Seth could do the same. 

@Dragon

With Violet home and the baby settling to nap they left the door half cracked. Seth still leaned over against Alice, head against her shoulder, as they watched the newest movie. No one who passed by would think twice about it. They'd been friends long enough to have different physical boundaries. 

@Morrigan